1. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Tyagrajnagar ?
Top diabetologist and Endocrinologist doctors near Tyagrajnagar are:
Dr. Vishwanath B L, Dr. Sudeep Putta Manohar,
2. what are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes
3. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
4. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst.
Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
5. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
6. Which is the best clinic in Tyagrajnagar for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics near Tyagrajnagar, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Sugar Clinics, Apollo Speciality Hospital, #21/2, Old No. 2, 14th Cross Road, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011.
7. What is Type 2 Diabetes and Symptoms?
Type 2 Diabetes is a condition of the human body which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
8. What are the causes for type 2 diabetes?
Type 2 Diabetes can be developed when the pancreas don't produce enough insulin for body or the body become resistance to the insulin. There are many causes including Frequent urination, Increased thirst, excessive hunger, feeling tired, blurred vision, slow healing of wounds, numbness or pain in the hands or feet. It may also causes patches on the skin , itchy skin and yeast infection
9. Who is the best doctor for type 2 Diabetes in Tyagrajnagar ?
At Apollo Sugar Clinic Nearby Tyagrajnagar, you can consult well experienced senior diabetes experts, educators and diabetes dietitians. You can get best consultation, treatment and education about type 1 and type 2 diabetes
10. Which is the best clinic for thyroid treatment in Tyagrajnagar ?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics Near Tyagrajnagar, you can find best thyroid specialist doctors who has years of experience in treating Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism.
11. Who is the best Endocrine doctor to treat PCOS/PCOD in Tyagrajnagar ?
Consult best endocrinologists near Tyagrajnagar, at Apollo Sugar Clinic . Our Endocrine doctors can help you diagnose, treat and educate about PCOS complications.