Apollo Sugar – Navi Mumbai – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Apollo Sugar Clinics is a diabetes clinic in Navi Mumbai that is located in the campus of Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai. It is a center of excellence in diabetes and endocrinology providing treatment and management for type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, diabetes complications, and endocrine disorders.
Apollo Sugar has some of the best endocrinologists in Navi Mumbai with a team of experienced diabetologists. It provides world-class diabetes care with its unique holistic model.
Serving more than 34,000 patients per year, our diabetes clinic in Navi Mumbai has witnessed a good success rate with more than 87% patients controlling diabetes by maintaining their HbA1c, total cholesterol, and triglyceride levels.
- Diabetes doctor/Endocrinologist consultation
- Diabetes tests
- Free consultation with dieticians for a diabetic diet
- Diabetes educator sessions for condition-related queries
- Continuous assistance via chat, on-call, & in-clinic
- Home diabetes care with connected devices including connected glucometers and mobile apps
- Diabetes supplies
- Insulin therapy management
To know more book your visit today!
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Navi Mumbai?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Navi Mumbai - Dr. Tejal Latia, Dr. Sandeep Rai, Dr. Mahesh Chavan,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Navi Mumbai for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Navi Mumbai, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Sugar clinics,
Apollo Hospital Parsik Hil road, Ekta Vihar, Sect. 21, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai - 400614
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Navi Mumbai ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Navi Mumbai - Dr. Tejal Latia, Dr. Sandeep Rai, Dr. Mahesh Chavan,