Apollo Sugar – Hyderguda Clinic, Hyderabad – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Located in Apollo Hospitals Hyderguda campus, Apollo Sugar Clinics is a leading diabetes clinic in Hyderguda. Being well connected to areas like Basheerbagh, Nampally, Abids, Himayat Nagar, and Old MLA Quarters, Apollo Sugar is a diabetes clinic in Hyderguda that treats more than 50,000 patients per year.
It is one of the best diabetes clinics for comprehensive diabetes treatment. It has leading diabetologists and endocrinologists of Hyderabad and a unique diabetes care that has shown many positive results. Many people have reached their target blood sugar levels, and HbA1c with Apollo Sugar’s diabetes programs.
Our studies show:
- More than 85% have reached target HbA1c
- More than 87% are on target total cholesterol
At our diabetes clinic in Hyderguda, diabetes treatment involves:
- Thorough diagnostic evaluation of diabetes and its complications
- Consultation with diabetologists and endocrinologists
- Free consultations with clinical nutritionists and dieticians for a diabetes diet plan
- Sessions with diabetes educators to combat everyday challenges of diabetes
- Home assistance in the form of calls from expert care team
- Technological assistance through mobile applications
- Glucometers and other diabetes supplies
- One-day, 90-day, and 365-day diabetes programs
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Hyderguda?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Hyderguda - Dr. Mohd. Shaeq Mirza, Dr.Sridevi Paladugu, Dr. S. Srinivas,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Hyderguda for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Hyderguda, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Hospital Hyderguda, PR No.3-5-836 to 838, Near old MLA Quaters, Hyderguda, Hyderabad-29
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Hyderguda ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Hyderguda - Dr. Mohd. Shaeq Mirza, Dr.Sridevi Paladugu, Dr. S. Srinivas,