Apollo Sugar – Banjara Hills Clinic, Hyderabad – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Apollo Sugar is a diabetes clinic in Banjara Hills. Located in the upmarket area of the city, Apollo Sugar is among the best diabetes clinics in Banjara Hills that offers holistic diabetes treatment with:
- Diabetes tests, and other diagnostic tests
- Consultation with diabetologists and endocrinologists
- Free consultations with dieticians in order to manage a diabetic diet
- Home diabetes care solutions that can be accessed via smartphones
Treating more than 25,000 patients per year, Apollo Sugar has a huge success rate. Our studies show that more than 85% of patients have been to reach their target HbA1c levels!
Diabetes treatment involves many aspects like screening tests, diabetes medication, and guidance on diet. People with diabetes also need physical exercise as per recommendation of a diabetes doctor.
Our diabetes clinic in Banjara Hills has experienced diabetologists, state of the art diagnostic facilities, and a unique model of care that helps you control diabetes even at the comfort of your home. Our proven diabetes programs have helped many people reach target blood sugar levels and stay away from serious diabetes complications of kidneys, eyes, heart, and other vital organs.
Book an appointment at Apollo Sugar Clinics, Banjara Hills and consult the best diabetes doctors in Hyderabad.
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Banjara Hills?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Banjara Hills - Dr. Mona Deva Srikanth, Dr. Praveer R Mathur, Dr. J.Jayaprakashsai, Dr. Vasanth Kumar,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Banjara Hills for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Banjara Hills, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Sugar Clinics, No. 8-2-682/3/A & 3/B/G1B, Mayfair Gardens, Road no. 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500034
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Banjara Hills ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Banjara Hills - Dr. Mona Deva Srikanth, Dr. Praveer R Mathur, Dr. J.Jayaprakashsai, Dr. Vasanth Kumar,