Apollo Sugar – Vanagaram Clinic – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Apollo Sugar is a diabetes clinic in Vanagaram, Chennai. It provides treatment for diabetes type 1, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, and various endocrine disorders.
Our diabetes clinic in Vanagaram, Chennai has some of the best endocrinologists in Chennai along with experienced diabetes doctors. Serving more than 20,000 patients per year, Apollo Sugar has a commendable success rate when it comes to controlling diabetes and its comorbidities.
Our studies indicate that more than 87% of patients here have been able to control their HbA1c, total cholesterol, and triglyceride levels.
- Diabetologist & Endocrinologist consultation
- Consultation & Medication for PCOS/PCOD
- Consultation with endocrine specialists for Thyroid related issues
- Consultation & Medication for Hormonal Imbalance
- Consultation & Medication for Obesity
- Consultation & Medication for Gestational diabetes
- Diabetes treatment and diabetes medications
- Insulin therapy for type 1 diabetes
- Diabetes tests & screening tests for diabetes complications
- Dietitian consultation for a customized diabetes diet plan
- Home diabetes solutions with connected glucometers and mobile apps
- Long term diabetes care programs in order to prevent/manage diabetic retinopathy, diabetic foot disease, and diabetic nephropathy
- Type 1 diabetes management with insulin therapy
- Continuous assistance (on-call/in-clinic) for all diabetes-related questions
To known more, book your visit to our clinic today!
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Vanagaram?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Vanagaram - Dr. RA Bhaskar, Dr. Jayashree Krishnan, Dr. Akila Mani, Dr. Deepak Lal, Dr. Krishna G Seshadri,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Vanagaram for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Vanagaram, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Sugar Clinics Ltd, No. 64 Vanagaram to Ambattur Main road, Vanagaram, Chennai, Tamilnadu-600095
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Vanagaram ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Vanagaram - Dr. RA Bhaskar, Dr. Jayashree Krishnan, Dr. Akila Mani, Dr. Deepak Lal, Dr. Krishna G Seshadri,