Apollo Sugar – Bilaspur Clinic – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Apollo Sugar is a diabetes clinic in Bilaspur City Center. It provides diabetes treatment and management of type 1 diabetes, diabetes type 2, and gestational diabetes.
With some of the best endocrinologists and diabetes doctors in Bilaspur, it offers many services including:
- Consultation with diabetologist/endocrinologists
- Diabetes tests
- Diabetes treatment
- Screening for diabetes complications
- Insulin therapy for type 1 diabetes
- Consultation & Medication for PCOS/PCOD
- Consultation with endocrine specialists for Thyroid related issues
- Consultation & Medication for Hormonal Imbalance
- Consultation & Medication for Obesity
- Consultation & Medication for Gestational diabetes
- Diabetes treatment and diabetes medications
- Free dietician consultation for customized diabetic diet
- Diabetes educator sessions for diabetes and health-related issues
- Home-based diabetes care solutions with glucometers and mobile apps
- Long term diabetes care programs for uncontrolled diabetes
Our long term structured diabetes programs like Sugar 90, and Sugar 360 provide continuous care with periodical doctor consultations, diagnostic tests, and home assistance for self-monitoring, diet, and exercise.
Our care teams provide constant reminders for medicines, diagnostic tests, and with connected devices, advice based on blood sugar levels. This helps people control their diabetes and prevent complications of diabetes.
To know more about Apollo Sugar approach, contact us today!
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Bilaspur City Centre?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Bilaspur City Centre - Dr. Vijay Shrivas, Dr. Kalpana Dash,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Bilaspur City Centre for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Bilaspur City Centre, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Sugar Clinic, Bilaspur(City Centre),CMDsquar link Road, Bilaspur,495001
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Bilaspur City Centre ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Bilaspur City Centre - Dr. Vijay Shrivas, Dr. Kalpana Dash,