MBBS, MD (INTERNAL MEDICINE), DM (ENDOCRINOLOGY)
|Specialty||Senior Consultant Endocrinologist & Diabetologist|
Dr. Anish Behl is a Senior Consultant Endocrinologist at Apollo BGS Hospitals, Mysore, where he has been working since August 2004. His experience of several years has made him a renowned name in treating all kinds of endocrine disorders and ailments. Apart from his expertise in the specialization, his interests lie in Type I Diabetes Mellitus, Metabolic Bone Diseases and Autoimmune Thyroid Disorder.
During his postgraduate training, Dr. Behl worked in various hospitals in Karnataka and garnered valuable experience in Neurology, Psychiatry, Cardiology, Oncology, Dermatology and Radiology. He completed his Senior Residency in Endocrinology from the prominent B Y L Nair Hospital (Mumbai), and also earned a DM in Endocrinology, a super speciality degree in 2004. Since then he’s been associated with Apollo BGS Hospitals as Senior Consultant Endocrinologist.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Mysore Medical College
- MD –Internal Medicine from Mysore Medical College
- DM- Endocrinology from B Y L Nair Hospital, Mumbai
Fields of Interest:
- Type I Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Autoimmune Thyroid Disorder.
- Active speaker at numerous Continuing Medical Education (CME) programmes, as well as at medical conferences, symposia and other scientific meetings of the medical fraternity.
- Involved in several research studies and clinical trials.
- Life Member, Endocrine Society of India.
- Life Member, Diabetes in Pregnancy Society of India.
- Hon. Secretary, Mysore Diabetes Federation.
BGS Apollo Hospital, Adhichunchanagiri Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysore – 570023