Dr. D. Shantharam - Sr. Consultant Diabetologist
- MBBS MD (Diabetology) Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology (PGDD)
- Specializes in type 1 & type 2 diabetes, diabetes complications, insulin therapy & high cholesterol
- Joint Secretary for the Diabetes Association of India, Southern Chapter
|Greams Road||Mon to sat 9.30to 12.30 pm,Evening3.30pm to 6.30 pm|
About Dr. D. Shantharam – Diabetes Specialist in Greamsroad, Chennai
MBBS MD (Diabetology) Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology (PGDD)
Dr. D.Shantharam is a General Physician, & Diabetologist and practices at Apollo Hospitals in Greams Road, Chennai and Apollo Sugar Clinics in Anna Nagar, Chennai.
He has vast experience in Diabetology and Diabetes Management. He has chaired various national and international conferences and has organized training camps for doctors and paramedical staff for Diabetes management. He is a faculty for the certificate course in Evidence-Based Diabetes Management at Public Health Foundation of India.
He is the Joint Secretary for the Diabetes Association of India, Southern Chapter, and the Treasurer for the Diabetes Alumni Association.
He provides treatment for:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Treatment.
- Type 1 Diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes.
- Diabetes Complications.
- Diabetes Diet Counseling.
- MBBS, Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- MD (Diabetology), Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology (PGDD), Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Certification & membership
Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA)