Apollo Sugar – Raipur Clinic – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Apollo Sugar is a diabetes clinic in Raipur that provides comprehensive treatment for conditions like type 1 diabetes, diabetes type 2, gestational diabetes, diabetes complications, and various endocrine disorders.
Apollo Sugar has some of the best endocrinologists in Raipur with leading diabetes doctors. The state of the art equipment here offers diabetes tests, and screening tests for diabetes complications such as diabetic foot, diabetic retinopathy, and diabetic nephropathy.
Our long term care programs like Sugar 90 and Sugar 360 provide continuous assistance, periodical doctor consultations, and regular advice based on your blood sugar levels.
Services at our diabetes clinic in Raipur:
- Diabetologists & Endocrinologists consultation
- Diabetes tests
- Diabetes treatment
- Screening for diabetes complications
- Type 1 diabetes management with insulin therapy
- Gestational diabetes management
- Free consultation with dieticians for a diabetic diet
- Continuous assistance from diabetes educators
- Home diabetes care with connected glucometers and mobile application
For world-class diabetes care, plan your visit to Apollo Sugar today!
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Raipur?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Raipur - Dr. Kalpana Dash,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Raipur for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Raipur, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Sugar Clinic,A-22 HIG Sector 1,Shankar Nagar,Besides Kishor Mall,Raipur - 492007
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Raipur ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Raipur - Dr. Kalpana Dash,