Apollo Sugar – Mysore Clinic – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Apollo Sugar Clinics is a diabetes clinic in Mysore that is located in the campus of BGS Apollo Hospitals, Kuvempunagar. It is a center for excellence in diabetes and endocrinology providing treatment and management for type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, diabetes complications, and endocrine disorders.
Our diabetes clinic has the best endocrinologists in Mysore along with experienced diabetes doctors who provide world-class diabetes care. With a proven approach, Apollo Sugar delivers diabetes care that’s in the clinic and available even at the comfort of patients’ homes.
The long term programs of Apollo Sugar offer periodical doctor consultations, regular diagnostic tests for various diabetes complications, timely advice based on the sugar levels, and remote assistance to manage diet, exercise, and self-monitoring.
- Doctor consultation (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist)
- Diabetes tests
- Screening tests for diabetes complications (retinopathy, nephropathy, diabetic foot etc)
- Type 1 diabetes management with insulin therapy
- Free dietician consultation for a customized diabetes diet plan
- Support from diabetes educators for all diabetes-related queries
- Home diabetes care with connected devices (glucometers & mobile apps)
To know more book your visit today!
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Mysore?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Mysore - Dr. Anish Behl,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Mysore for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Mysore, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Hospital,1st Floor, Adichunchanagiri Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysore - 570023
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Mysore ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Mysore - Dr. Anish Behl,