Apollo Sugar – Kandivali Clinic – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Apollo Sugar is a diabetes clinic in Kandivali, Mumbai that provides comprehensive treatment for conditions like type 1 diabetes, diabetes type 2, gestational diabetes, diabetes complications, and various endocrine disorders like PCOS/PCOD, Thyroid (Hyperthyroidism & Hypothyroidism), Hormonal imbalance.
Having some of the best endocrinologists in Kandivali, Mumbai along with some of the most experienced diabetes doctors, Apollo Sugar provides world-class diabetes care with its unique model of care delivery.
Our diabetes clinic in Kandivali, Mumbai serves more than 30,000 patients per year with an immense success rate. Our studies have found that more than 87% of patients have been maintaining their target HbA1c, total cholesterol, and triglyceride levels.
- Diabetologist & Endocrinologist consultation
Our services :
- Consultation with diabetes doctors and endocrinologists
- NABL certified Diabetes tests
- Consultation & Medication for PCOS/PCOD
- Consultation with endocrine specialists for Thyroid related issues
- Consultation & Medication for Hormonal Imbalance
- Consultation & Medication for Obesity
- Consultation & Medication for Gestational diabetes
- Diabetes treatment and diabetes medications
- Insulin therapy for type 1 diabetes
- Free consultation with clinical nutritionists for a diabetic diet
- Diabetes educator sessions for condition-related counseling
- Home diabetes assistance through connected devices like glucometers and mobile apps
- Diabetes tests & screening tests for diabetes complications
- Dietitian consultation for a customized diabetes diet plan
- Home diabetes solutions with connected glucometers and mobile apps
- Long term diabetes care programs in order to prevent/manage diabetic retinopathy, diabetic foot disease, and diabetic nephropathy
- Type 1 diabetes management with insulin therapy
- Continuous assistance (on-call/in-clinic) for all diabetes-related questions
To know more book your visit today!
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Kandivali?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Kandivali - Dr. Vikrant Tari, Dr.Bhavik Saglani, Dr. Sanjiv Shah,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Kandivali for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Kandivali, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Sugar Clinics Ltd, Kamalvan Society, 1st floor, office No.4, M.G Road, Link Road Junction, Kandivali West, Mumbai-400067
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Kandivali ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Kandivali - Dr. Vikrant Tari, Dr.Bhavik Saglani, Dr. Sanjiv Shah,