Apollo Sugar – Srinagar Colony Clinic, Hyderabad – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Located in the commercial and residential area, Apollo Sugar is a diabetes clinic in Srinagar Colony. It provides treatment for all types of diabetes and the complications that arise from diabetes.
This diabetes clinic in Srinagar Colony is centrally located being in close proximity to Punjagutta, Ameerpet, Yousufguda, S.R. Nagar, and Begumpet. It provides diabetes treatment to more than 20,000 people per year with a commendable success rate.
Our studies indicate that more than 85% people who have opted for our long term diabetes care programs have been able to control diabetes by retaining their target HbA1c levels. In fact, more than 87% of our patients have reached their target total cholesterol levels.
Apollo Sugar provides services such as:
- Consultation with endocrinologists and diabetes doctors
- Diabetes tests
- Other diagnostic tests
- Periodical screening for diabetes complications
- Free consultation with dieticians and diabetes educators
- Continuous assistance even at home to achieve diabetes control
- Home-based diabetes solutions that include connected glucometers and mobile applications
- Long term diabetes care programs for uncontrolled diabetes
- Diet assistance with a customized diabetes diet plan
To know more about Apollo Sugar, book your visit at our diabetes clinic in Srinagar Colony.
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Srinagar Colony?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Srinagar Colony - Dr. Praveer R Mathur, Dr. Sanjoy Paul,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Srinagar Colony for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Srinagar Colony, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
H.No: 8-3-1109/1, Plot No:3, Flat No:402, Haripriya Villa Apartment, Kesavanagar, Srinagar Colony Road.Hyderabad - 500073
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Srinagar Colony ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Srinagar Colony - Dr. Praveer R Mathur, Dr. Sanjoy Paul,