Apollo Sugar – Sarita Vihar Clinic – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Apollo Sugar is a diabetes clinic in Sarita Vihar located in the campus of Apollo Hospitals, Indraprastha. It is a center of excellence in diabetes and endocrinology providing treatment and management for type 1 diabetes, diabetes type 2, gestational diabetes, diabetes complications, and various endocrine disorders.
With some of the best endocrinologists in Sarita Vihar along with experienced diabetologists, Apollo Sugar provides the best in class diabetes treatment and preventive care for diabetes complications.
Services at our diabetes clinic in Sarita Vihar
- Consultation with diabetes doctors and endocrinologists
- NABL certified Diabetes tests
- NABL certified screening tests for diabetes complications
- Diabetes treatment and diabetes medications
- Insulin therapy for type 1 diabetes
- Free consultation with clinical nutritionists for a diabetic diet
- Diabetes educator sessions for condition-related counseling
- Home diabetes assistance through connected devices like glucometers and mobile apps
Apart from these, Apollo Sugar also offers structured diabetes programs that help in controlling uncontrollable diabetes and its complications. Our Sugar 90 & Sugar 360 programs have been immensely successful with more than 85% of the patients maintaining target HbA1c.
To know more about our world-class diabetes care, book your visit to Apollo Sugar now!
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Sarita Vihar?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Sarita Vihar - Dr. Richa Chaturvedhi, Dr. Chandra Mohan Batra, Dr. Mohammad Asim Siddiqui, Dr. S.K. Wangnoo,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Sarita Vihar for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Sarita Vihar, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Sarita Vihar ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Sarita Vihar - Dr. Richa Chaturvedhi, Dr. Chandra Mohan Batra, Dr. Mohammad Asim Siddiqui, Dr. S.K. Wangnoo,