Apollo Sugar- Bannerghatta Clinic – Centre of Excellence in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Located in the campus of Apollo Hospitals, Apollo Sugar is a diabetes clinic in Bannerghatta Road. It is a center of excellence in diabetes and endocrinology that provides comprehensive diabetes treatment.
Located near IIM Bengaluru campus and Panduranga Nagar, our diabetes clinic in Bannerghatta has some of the best endocrinologists and diabetologists who provide treatment for type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes along with their related complications.
Our diabetes clinic treats around 50,000 patients per year with its holistic and structured long term diabetes care programs. Patients can avail of services like:
- Consultation with diabetes doctors & endocrinologists
- Diabetes tests
- Diagnostic tests for screening of diabetes complications
- Free consultation with dieticians and diabetes educators
- Customized diabetes diet plan
- Diabetes supplies
- Home-based diabetes solutions
Apollo Sugar has a proven track record in managing diabetes and its complications. In our studies, it was found that more than 85% of patients were able to control diabetes by maintaining their HbA1c levels with our unique approach.
This is because Apollo Sugar has been able to improve patient behaviors with continuous assistance and periodical reminders. To know more about our approach, book a visit to our diabetes clinic in Bannerghatta
FAQ's related to diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid & Other Endocrine conditions
1. What is PCOS/PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder which affects women mainly during the age which is ideal for child bearing. Due to this hormonal imbalance women produce higher than normal levels of the male hormone.
2. What are common symptoms of PCOS? / How to know if I have PCOS?
Common and obvious symptoms of PCOS are
- Irregular menstruation- infrequent, severe or abnormal periods.
- Obesity or being overweight despite a normal diet
- Hirsuitism or unwanted facial or body hair
- Infertility or the inability to conceive a baby
- Hair loss without any cause
- Skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
3. Is PCOS/PCOD curable?
PCOS/PCOD symptoms and even some causes are very treatable. There are medications for almost every symptom. Medication is suggested in the case of irregular menstruation, skin problems like acne, hirsutism and hair loss.
4. Is chin hair / upper lip hair a sign of PCOS ?
A stray facial hair, especially on the upper lip and chin is quite common in women. When there is a hormonal imbalance then women tend to produce more testosterone which is a male hormone.
This leads to more hair on the face of the woman and also excessive hair growth on arms and legs. The occurrence of facial hair usually starts at the pre – menopause or menopause stage, but can start earlier depending on the severity of hormonal imbalance.
5. Who is the best PCOS Doctor in Bannerghatta Road?
The best PCOS speicalist doctors in Bannerghatta Road - Dr. Sudeep Putta Manohar, Dr. Dwarakanath C.S,
6. What are the types of Diabetes ?
Diabetes also called as Diabetes Mellitus. There are 4 types of diabetes: Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes.
7. What is Prediabetes and Symptoms ?
It is a condition of high blood sugar levels, but its not high enough to be a type 2 diabetes. Symptoms including excessive thirst, hunger, fatigue, frequent urination, weight gain or weight loss.
8. What is Type 1 Diabetes and Symptoms?
A chronic condition of human body where the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Symptoms including Increased thirst. Extreme hunger, Frequent urination, bed wedding of kids who do not have this habit previously, weight loss/gain, mood changes, irritability, fatigue or weakness, blurred vision.
9. What is Gestational Diabetes and Symptoms?
Gestational diabetes is a condition during pregnancy which results in high blood sugar levels. Symptoms including Excessive Hunger, thirst or fatigue.
10. Which is the best clinic in Bannerghatta Road for Gestational Diabetes?
At Apollo Sugar Clinics in Bannerghatta Road, we have well experienced senior Gestational Diabetes specialists. Please contact in the below address.
Apollo Hospital,IHRCL Bangalore,Opp IIM, Bannerghatta Road,Bangalore - 560076
11. Who is the best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist in Bannerghatta Road ?
The best Diabetologist or Endocrinologist doctors in Bannerghatta Road - Dr. Sudeep Putta Manohar, Dr. Dwarakanath C.S,