About Dr. J. Jayaprakash Sai– Diabetes Specialist in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
MBBS, MD (Physician), Robert Turner Diabetes Research Training, WHO/IDF/EASD Cambridge Diabetes Training, FCD (Diabetology), Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM), Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology (PGDD).
Dr. Jayaprakashsai practices at Apollo Sugar Clinics in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. He is well known in the medical community for the service he has rendered for spreading awareness on diabetes. He was given an appreciation award by the Rotary Club of Hyderabad (Central) in 2009. In 2014, he received the Diabetes Awareness Initiative Award, Bangalore from USV India Ltd.
- Diabetes Mellitus Treatment.
- Type 1 Diabetes Management.
- Insulin Treatment.
- Diabetes Education and Awareness through DEAR (Diabetes Education Awareness Reach).
- MD (Physician), VSMU.
- Diploma.Diabetology(WHO-Zagreb) Robert
- Robert Turner Diabetes Research Training – Oxford University. U.K.
- Oxford University (UK)
- WHO/IDF/EASD Cambridge Diabetes Training – University of Cambridge.
Certification & membership
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
- European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD)
- Appreciation Award( Rotary Club of Hyderabad Central) – 2009
- EC Member RSSDI 2016 – 2014
- Diabetes Awareness initiative Award Bangalore by USV India Ltd. – 2014
- Joint Secretary AP RSSDI – 2015
- Paul Harris Fellow of Rotary International – 2015
- Medical Advisory Board Apollo Sugar Clinics Ltd. – 2015
- Rising Star Diabetes Workshop, Paris, France. – 2015