You are not alone in this journey!
We understand that diabetes is demanding and a lifelong fight. In our endeavour to be a trusted ally through this journey, we have come up with smart, beyond the clinic solutions for the best outcomes in condition management.
Apollo Sugar Clinics has come up with a smart connected diabetes care solution that’s mobile based. With this you get:
- Automatic glucose tracking.
- Actionable insights to your doctor.
Diabetes is a condition that needs constant monitoring, timely medication, appropriate diet, and physical activity to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
In a traditional setup, doctors cannot allocate proper time to each patient and the patient’s precise information is unavailable. Moreover, patients have to go through the loop of various agencies for long term treatment.
Breaking this loop, Apollo Sugar Clinics has come up with an IoT solution that has shown amazing results and is cost effective. Patients who have used the connected care feature have had better outcomes with reduced risk of complications.
- Highly accurate and reliable Glucometer that can be connected to any Android and IOS device.
- All measurements passed on to the mobile devices that can be accessed by your diabetologists, dieticians and caregivers.
- Data is stored in a cloud-based system and is analysed for long-term treatment planning and decision making.
- The device is cleared by FDA and can measure blood glucose with a small blood drop within 5 seconds.
- The device also has no need on/off button, Bluetooth, wifi, or connector. It has a unique audio connectivity.
- Automatic blood glucose tracking.
- Real-time information sharing.
- Alerts and Reminders.
- Actionable insights.
- Treatment plan.
- Healthcare provider interface.
- Lifestyle management
How it works:
Connected Care Diabetes Management System works by tracking data, analysing it, and altering
treatment plans according to the findings.
- Extensive data on patient’s condition.
- Data transfer to Electronic Medical Records.
- Glucose and Insulin charts and log book.
- Smart data analysis.
- Pattern recognition using machine learning.
- Clinical Summary.
- Clinical decision support.
- Treatment plan recommendations.
- Medication/Insulin dosage recommendations.
If you are a diabetic looking for the best glycemic control, please enquire here.
Apollo Sugar App
- Tracking patient’s daily health.
- Manage exercise, diet, and other lifestyle considerations.
- Improve medication compliance.
- Access health coaches.
Apollo Sugar App delivers superior and positive patient outcomes with glucose tracking, and self-management of blood glucose levels. With this app, you can now access your Prescriptions, Lab Reports, and Vitals. One also gets to chat with a Virtual Health Coach, get educational information on diabetes, and tips on diet and exercise. Other features like Activity Monitors, Reminders, Food Diary and Sugar Buddy allow the patients to comply with treatment, interact with health coaches, and maintain optimum blood glucose levels.
Benefits of Apollo Sugar App:
- Better self-management of blood glucose levels.
- Timely and periodical diagnostic tests with reminders.
- Protects from very low and high blood sugar levels.
- Better compliance with treatment including timely medication, and lifestyle modifications.
For better management of your diabetes, download Apollo Sugar App
Diabetes Condition Management Center
For any diabetic, maintaining dietary discipline can become tough. For others, keeping a track of medications and exercise can be tough. However, this can have an adverse effect on the health of the patient.
It is for this reason, we have come up with a diabetes management center that conducts outbound calls done by trained diabetes educators. These diabetes educators periodically call patients to provide health counselling, tips to manage diabetes, and dietary advice.
The frequency of the outbound calls depends on the severity of the condition, need for education, patient stratification by the consultant, and is based upon the prescriptions provided in-clinic by the consultant diabetologist and the dietician.
This way there is uniformity in both in-clinic care and beyond the clinic care.
Advantages of Diabetes management center:
- Better patient experience.
- Psychological support to comply with treatment and follow up programs.
- Better control of diabetes (blood glucose levels).
- Improved quality of life.
- Significantly better outcomes in patients with higher risks of complications.
- Tracking disease progression compliance.
The program also includes a structured questionnaire that helps the
healthcare providers in deducting meaningful outcomes in lifestyle
management so that patient service can be improved with better service.
Come experience the connected ecosystem of Apollo Sugar Clinics. Enquire now.