Healthy snacks for people with Diabetes
You need a snack that can curb your hunger without blowing your blood sugar. Just like meals, snacks should be a combination of fat, protein, and carbohydrates.
Here are a few snacks that can curb your hunger and cravings.
- Sprouts with vegetables
- Cucumber yogurt dips (big cucumber pieces marinated with the low fat yogurt with added salt and chilli powder)
- Puffed rice, Rice flakes (seasoned) or poha for non-obese
- Soups (homemade)
- Quick sesame beans salad (sprinkle sesame seeds on boiled beans with added salt and pepper)
- Chick pea salad (add veggies of your choice to boiled peas)
- Broccoli with garlic salad
- Paneer tikka
- Soya chunks cutlet (pan fry with few drops of oil)
- boiled vegetables
- Boiled channa cutlet with veggies of your choice
- Boiled Rajma masala
- Carrot cucumber salad