Dr. Jayaprakash Sai is a renowned diabetologist in the Apollo family who has undertaken an intensive training program in Diabetes Management from CMC Vellore. To add to his impressive resume is his Fellowship of Robert Turner Diabetes Research Training, Oxford University (UK) And Cambridge Diabetes Epidemiology Training Cambridge (UK). His guidance, patient interaction and thorough professionalism make him the reputed doctor that he is today.
Dr. Jayaprakash Sai is a Consultant Diabetes Speciality Clinics at Elbit Medical Diagnostics Ltd. Since 2014, he has been a Consultant at Apollo Sugar Clinic, Jubilee Hills, Kondapur.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology (PGDD) – WHO Centre (University of Zagreb)
- Fellowship in Diabetology – OXFORD University (OCDEM)
- Fellowship in Diabetology – University of Cambridge
- Fellowship in Diabetology – Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Fellowship in Diabetology – Public Health Foundation of INDIA (PHFI)
- MD (Physician) – VSMU
- Appreciation Award (Rotary Club of Hyderabad Central)
- EC Member RSSDI
- Diabetes Awareness initiative Award, Bangalore by USV India Ltd.
- Joint Secretary AP RSSDI
- Paul Harris Fellow of Rotary International
- Medical Advisory Board Apollo Sugar Clinics Ltd.
Being a well-known diabetes expert, Dr. Jayaprakash Sai empowers people on Diabetes Education and Prevention. He has been Organizing DEAR (Diabetes Education Awareness Reach) Activities for Physicians, Patients, Public for the Past 6 years
- Director of Rotary Club of Hyderabad.
- Life Member of Indian Medical association
- Joint Secretary of Research Society for the study of diabetes in India (RSSDI ,AP) Chapter.
- European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD)