MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Endocrinology), FICP, Fellow of American College of Endocrinology (FACE), FRCP(Lon,Glsg & Edin), FACP(USA)
(Padma Shri Awardee, 2014)
Dr. Shashank R Joshi is an Endocrinologist and Diabetologist who practices at Apollo Sugar Clinics Tardeo, Mumbai and Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Mumbai.
He is a Padma Shri Award winner in the year 2014 and has won many other awards for his excellence. He has won the International Clinician Award at the 21st American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists Annual Scientific and Clinical Congress.
He was the former President of the Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India and All India Association of Advancing Research in Obesity. He was also the former Vice President of the Association of Physicians of India.
He provides treatment for:
- President, Endocrine Society of India(2015-16)
- President,Association of Physicians of India (API) (2014-15)
- Emeritus Editor ,JAPI President,Indian Academy of Diabetes Hypertension Society of India
- Past President, RSSDI (Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India 2011)
- Past President, AIAARO (All India Association of Advancement for Research in Obesity),Chapter Chair India AACE
- Member, Indian Academy of Diabetes.
- Member, Association of Physicians of India (API).