MD, DM (Endocrinology), FRCP (London)
Dr. S K Wangnoo is a Senior Consultant Endocrinologist at the Apollo Centre for Obesity, Diabetes & Endocrinology (ACODE) of Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, New Delhi. He is also Honorary Physician Endocrinologist to the President of India.
He was instrumental in establishing the Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, J&K and served there as Head of the Department.
Dr. Wangnoo was Honorary Senior Consultant Endocrinologist at Narinder Mohan Hospital in Ghaziabad, and Senior Consultant Endocrinologist at King Khalid Hospital, Saudi Arabia (Ministry Of Health).
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- MD –Internal Medicine
- FRCP-Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians,
- Wangnoo continues to be active on the academic front, serving as Academic Coordinator for the DNB Endocrinology Programme at ACODE, DM Examiner (Meerut University) and Thesis Guide. His research work done along with colleagues has been published in peer-reviewed journals and he also serves on the Editorial Board of three other medical journals.
- Metabolic Profile of Type 2 Diabetes Indian Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery – a Tertiary Care Centre Experience.
- Member, Endocrine Society, USA.
- Member, American Diabetes Association.
- Member, Association of American College of Endocrinology.
- Member, Royal College of Physicians of London, UK.
- Member, European Association for Study of Diabetes.
- Member, Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics, USA.
- Member, International Diabetes Federation.
- Member, Association of Physicians of India.
- Member, Endocrine Society, India.
- Member, Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India.
- Member, Indian Thyroid Society.
- Member, South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation Diabetes Society.
- Member, Indian Menopause Society.
- Member, Diabetes India.
Room No. 4168, 1st Floor, Gate No. 10, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110076