MBBS, MD (Orthopedics), Fellowship (Ankle & Foot surgery)
Dr. Kushal Nag is a highly reputed doctor at Apollo who has done his Masters in Orthopaedics from the prestigious King Edward Medical College, Mumbai. Ever since he developed an interest in deformity correction, especially of the foot, Dr. Nag decided to do his super speciality in foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Kushal Nag did his PG residency at K.E.M Hospital Mumbai in June 2006 for 2 years. Then he was a senior resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for over two years after which he moved to Dr. Hedgewar Hospital as a senior resident for almost a year.
- MBBS from Kolkata Medical College
- MD (Orthopedics) from King Edward Medical College
- Fellowship (Ankle & Foot Surgery) from National University, Singapore
- Doctor Patient Communication- A Vital yet Neglected Entity in Indian Medical Education System. INDIAN J SURG.2011; 73(3):184-186.
- Simultaneous Bilateral Tibial Tuberosity Avulsion Fractures in Adolescence: Case Report and Review of 60 Years of Literature. Injury .2013; 44: 1953- 55. DOI:1016/j.injury.2013.04.006.
- “Myopericytoma of The Thoracic Spine: A Case Report and Review of Literature” SPINE. DOI:10.1016/j.spinee.2013.06.050
- “Compound Tendoachilles Rupture Repaired by Primary Closure with Peroneus Brevis Tendon Augmentation: A Prospective and Retrospective Study” has Been Accepted for Publication by the ‘Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery’ (Hong Kong).
- Spontaneous Cervical Epidural Haematoma Resulting in Brown Sequard Syndrome: A Case Report has been accepted for publication by the ‘Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery’ (Hong Kong).
- Lateral Ankle Ligament Repair: Evolution of Technique from Open to Arthroscopic. The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery (Asia-Pacific). July December.
English, Bengali, Hindi